1. The first thing I do in the morning is hit the snooze button....three times . This is Lauren's answer, but seriously DITTO. Really.
2. Every night before bed I set my alarm on my phone and kiss my honey goodnight. Provided of course, that he's not on the road .
3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is well, run. I guess its not my favorite thing since I have a love/hate relationship with it, but its like instant gratification-therapy for me. I always come back with a clear head and happy heart.
4. Something that makes me cringe is people that try to hard to be something they are not. I wish they would just realize that they are beautiful and need to let their freak-flag fly, whatever that may be.
5. Social situations are when I'm at my best. I love playing hostess, entertaining and bringing people together.
6. I like to collect pretty much everything. I seem to have a random collection of chairs at the moment. Three of which are living in the garage. Sorry, honey.
7. Weekends are for getting outdoors, enjoying the awesome town we live in, crafting and spending time with the ones you love.
If you want to play along, head on over to the little things we do and link up. Or feel free to post yours in my comments.
Happy Friday to all!!
I can't wait to enjoy this weekend. Even though I'm working tomorrow, I get to wake up to two little snuggle bunnies, have a lazy breakfast with my loves and even adventure out to the Farmer's Market beforehand. Sunday has been deemed craft day and I can't be more excited to get stitching, sewing, crocheting and creating. We might even sneak in a bike ride or a hike.
What will your weekend be filled with?