Here's what I fancied this week:
Finding this gorgeous blog full of beautiful photos and this pretty lady: http://songoftheexile.blogspot.com/
This fun, springy project to brighten up my sandals: http://www.purlbee.com/the-purl-bee/2010/4/22/whits-knits-fishnet-anklets.html
More obsessing over pretty macarons: http://cannelle-vanille.blogspot.com/2010/04/cherry-blossom-macarons-for-martha.html
Staying on the lookout for fallen trees so I can make these: http://www.re-nest.com/re-nest/entertaining/speakers-made-from-a-fallen-tree-113922
I'm hoping this weekend's jam-packed celebrating will bring me even more inspiration.
I'm looking forward to:
1) a very merry un-Birthday for one little girl turning 3 1/2
2) a private little celebration of "us"
3) laughing, a whole lot. It is, after all, the best medicine
4) some private time crafting, creating, re-making, re-using
5) writing a short letter to the weather in the hopes that it will cooperate for our vacation plans next week
This time next week, I plan to be gazing at this:
(image found at flickr)
What are you looking forward to this weekend?