Wednesday, March 31, 2010

rainy day

Its a blustery, rainy, wet Wednesday so luckily I've got a backup outfit post.

We've had absolutely gorgeous weather, so I'm not minding the rain so much. Although I will say I hit the snooze on my iPhone alarm about 10 times this morning. My honey has the day off and it was oh-so-tempting to just want to have a rainy day at home. But no. Renewable Energy work calls my name. Up and at 'em...


I've mentioned before that I have a bit of a stripes addiction. This dress was no exception. Its the perfect throw-it-on piece that can be casual or dressed up with accessories. I took the casual approach...








my absolute favorite earrings. birthday gift from Carl last year. he went in to the shop/museum looking for a gift for me and when he wasn't sure what to pick, they asked him to bring in a picture of me so they could find just the right thing.  handmade in Norway and absolutely perfect for me.


What is the most perfect birthday gift you've received?

 XO,

Chelsea

2 comments:

  1. Love love your style!! And, I love stripes as well!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Caroline! The stripes are sort of an addiction - if you only saw my closet!!

    And thank you for all your sweet comments. I've so enjoyed reading them and catching up on your blog too!! XO

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy you dropped by to check out my Vignettes. I love to read each of your comments and check out your blog too!! XO, Chelsea