Thursday, April 1, 2010

five things blog hop

I hopped on over to Keely's blog after reading Kassi's five things and decided to join in the fun! Besides, being thankful is always a good thing!

Check out Keely and Kassi's blog and join in the fun.

My five are:

1. Looking forward to a short work day tomorrow
2. A fun night alone tonight for crafting and Easter basket shopping
3. Working on a fun, creative project with my honey this week. We made something fun and special together.
4. Sweet words from the mouths of my little ones
5. PAYDAY!!

Tell me what your five things are in the comment section or Post and link up to Keely's blog!



Happy Thursday!!

XO,

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy you dropped by to check out my Vignettes. I love to read each of your comments and check out your blog too!! XO, Chelsea