Tuesday, April 26, 2011

growing up

This big 4 and a 1/2 year old girl of mine learned to tie her shoes yesterday. I was incredibly impressed when she got it down in about five minutes flat. She was so proud this morning she asked Carl to take a picture to send to Amma, Farfar and Aunty Friday in Norway.

She also chose to go head-to-toe Hello Kitty outfit to celebrate.


She was so pleased that I couldn't help but share. I love that girl so much. It's also nice that we live in an age where I can document all these milestones digitally. I'm not much of a scrapbooker so someday I'll just have to say, "see, Mommy blogged it".


xo,


chelsea



2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh how cute is she?! Hello Kitty rocks! I was in Target the other day and they had this whole section of Hello Kitty for little girls..super cute stuff!

    -Lindsay
    Delighted Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Lindsay! It was a big week for her - she can even write her name now too. We <3 Hello Kitty!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy you dropped by to check out my Vignettes. I love to read each of your comments and check out your blog too!! XO, Chelsea