Wednesday, May 4, 2011

color. blocked.




I am totally in love with all the color-blocking out there. Lucky for me, my closet is practically bursting at the seams with color. A whole bunch of impatient color that had been stuffed in the back during my winter-time fascination with blacks and neutrals. If the 80 degree weather is really here to stay, I expect this to be the first of many brightly outfitted days!


ps - please ignore my wrinkled linen...












[skirt: ann taylor; old, blouse: thrifted, kork-ease flatforms: jcrew via ebay, 
necklace: thrifted, sunnies: thrifted]




And one of my favorite fashion photographer



xo,


chelsea


4 comments:

  1. LOVE your outfit and that turquoise door. Gorg.. And the little chap is awesome. Following you now honey - loving what you do.
    A xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color blocking you chose! Fabulous and sooo glad you noted where you got what! Love the outfit, love the shoes. Glad to hear I'm not the only one that loves the thrifts. You're fab girlie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit!! The blue blouse is fab!...and that location is so great!
    I want to follow your cute blog but I can't find te "follow" button..typing this from my phone so I'll check again later. Hope you had a lovely Mothers Day!
    -Linds
     Delighted Momma

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy you dropped by to check out my Vignettes. I love to read each of your comments and check out your blog too!! XO, Chelsea