I found out yesterday that my sweet little Harper Lee was picked to walk in the 4th of July parade with some of her summer camp gals at Girls Inc. During "morning celebration" at her first day of camp, I was told she took the mic and told a knock-knock joke. She made quite a few friends that day.
For today's Wardrobe Wednesday I thought I'd put together a little dream outfit for parade watching this coming 4th of July.
1. Red, White and Blue all in one adorable Lauren Moffatt dress
2. Protect those peepers with some retro Super Lucias.
3. Shade yourself from the blazing sun with a cool and casual Panama Hat.
4. Keep hands free for clapping and waving with a cross-body bag.
5. Wearable sandals for chasing little ones.
6. Star-spangled nails for fun.