Friday, September 16, 2011

it's September what??!

I had a really enjoyable time posting random iPhone photos during the August Break, and I had all intentions of returning to regular blogging activities. Which I guess, for me, regular means posting whenever I get a chance or inspiration strikes. I really do keep meaning to be a better blogger, but it just never seems to happen. Maybe if I had a nanny, or a driver, or a maid. But then my life just wouldn't be my life, and that won't do.


I realized this evening that I haven't uploaded photos from our camera since the beginning of June. When I did, I found this photo Carl took of me crossing the street in San Francisco. Kind of made me feel like I had my own paparazzo. 

Happy Friday!


2 comments:

  1. Bill Cunningham, The Sartorialist, Carl..... :)

    cute pic!

    http://janelholidaydesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liking this photo of you - lovely top too!
    I'm a bit of an irregular blogger myself, completely understand. Blog for yourself, not for others. Love seeing updates, whenever they are. :)
    "Maybe if I had a nanny, or a driver, or a maid. But then my life just wouldn't be my life, and that won't do." You've summed it up perfectly...
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy you dropped by to check out my Vignettes. I love to read each of your comments and check out your blog too!! XO, Chelsea