Thursday, March 18, 2010

concrete and sunshine

The warmer days of Southern California have drawn my eyes to a wardrobe of a sunnier variety. 75 degrees in the middle of March, thank you very much.

One of my favorite color combos is yellow and gray - gray being the perfect bridge between somber winter and sunny spring. They are also the color of my new peep-toe booties that I just couldn't wait to wear.










Icelandic opal. My beautiful Christmas gift this year. Direct from Iceland.



someone needs a pedicure. though they never last long when I'm running constantly. just focus on the gorgeous new shoes instead!!



What colors does Spring make you crave?

XO,

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy you dropped by to check out my Vignettes. I love to read each of your comments and check out your blog too!! XO, Chelsea