Thursday, April 8, 2010

i HEART Thursdays - I love balloons

Oh joy. Its already Thursday again! My honey is on the train home. I've got a sweet little boy to gather, meet Carl at the train station and the three of us are off for a date night adventure of dinner and How to Train Your Dragon in 3D. Not sure how I'll survive dinner out while on day 4 of my detox - but I'm determined. Super excited to see Dragon - especially with my Nordic sweetie.


Today's <3 post is a random mashup of pretty balloon hearts. Just because :) 
















What's your favorite day of the week??

XO,

Chelsea

3 comments:

  1. I love Sundays!!! And, I love these images! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Chelsea,

    Thank You for entering the Beso Hunter Boot contest. I hope you are given the opportunity to own a pair of these chic beige boots to enhance the your bright and fun wardrobe during the gloomy and rainy days as you walk in comfort.

    Thank You and Good Luck!
    The Beso Team
    http://www.beso.com/style-director-contest/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that heart balloon image!! sunday is def. my favorite as well.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy you dropped by to check out my Vignettes. I love to read each of your comments and check out your blog too!! XO, Chelsea